Horizon Dermatology and Laser Institute in Torrance, California offers a complete range of dermatology and cosmetic services. They are professional and friendly.
We offer same-day and next-day appointments for new patients upon request. Please call our office to schedule an appointment with Dr. M. David Cole MD, or Dr. Sree Karukonda MD.
We diagnose, treat and manage medical dermatology conditions like:
- Inflamatory conditions can be characterized by redness, itching and itching.
- Acne in adolescents
- Skin pigmentation problems
- Bumps, cysts and keloids
- Skin problems related to aging, such as skin tags or benign skin growths (actinic keratosis).
- Skin conditions that can be contagious, such as nail fungus and impetigo, ringworm, and shingles, as well as fugal and bacterial infections of the skin, include impetigo, athlete’s feet and herpes.
- Common and Genital Warts
- Moles Atypical, skin cancer screening, treatment, including Mohs Micrographic Surgery, skin cancer surgery, and melanoma testing.
- If you have dry, scaly, or irritated skin, contact dermatitis.
- Bed bugs, poison ivy, and skin allergies
- Hair and scalp problems, including alopecia (hair loss) and dandruff
- Scleroderma and cutaneous autoimmune diseases such as morphea or cutaneous Lupus, are all possible.
- Systemic and skin infections that can cause skin changes
We offer services in cosmetic dermatology to improve your skin’s appearance.
- Botulinum Toxin Cosmetic to treat facial lines
- Radiesse and Juvederm are dermal fillers that can be used to correct deep wrinkles around the mouth, cheekbones and under-eyes.
- Facials for deep cleansing, refreshing, treating acne, and improving skin texture and tone
- Microdermabrasion and chemical Peels can be used to refine and renew skin.
- Photodynamic therapy and non-surgical photorejuvenation can be used to correct skin imperfections like sun damage, age spots and hyperpigmentation.
- Laser skin resurfacing can reduce imperfections like sun spots, age spots, acne scars and wrinkles.
- Hair restoration techniques for hair loss
- Laser hair Removal for Unwanted Hair
- Laser and Sclerotherapy to treat spider veins
- CoolSculpting can be used to reduce fat
- DEKA SmartXide(r), Laser Therapy, treats photoaging, sun damage, sunburn, and sagging skin. It can be used for skin rejuvenation, correction of imperfections, and improvement in texture and tone.
- Lumenis resurFX is a fractional resurfacing laser which can be used to treat skin scarring, wrinkles, photodamage and improve skin texture.
- Candela Laser treats facial spider veins and pigmented lesions, Rosacea scars stretch marks, red birthmarks, and Rosacea scars.
- The Spectra Q Switched Laser improves the skin’s texture and evens its color by stimulating collagen formation
- Clinically Lutronic Infini(r), Radifrequency Microneedling improves collagen production. This results in firmer and smoother skin.
- Advanced Intense Pulsed Light Photofacials (IPL) for pigmented or vascular lesions They can also reduce wrinkles, and rejuvenate aging skin.
Horizon Dermatology and Laser Institute in Torrance, California, understands that looking good can make you feel better.
About Our Dermatologists
Dr. M. David Cole, MD
M.D. M.D. He has many years of experience in clinical practice and is board certified by American Board of Dermatology. He completed his dermatology training at Yale University School of Medicine and Loma Linda University Medicine Centre.
Dr. Dr. Cole is an expert in skin cancer treatment, mole removal, evaluation, advanced skin treatment, and evaluation of all skin conditions.
Dr. Cole is a clinical professor of Dermatology in the UC Irvine School of Medicine. He has taught thousands of dermatologists about the technical and artistic aspects of cosmetic procedures such as Botulinum Toxin and Juvederm. Cole is also a specialist in laser treatments. He is the most well-known injector in Southern California for Botulinum Toxin.
He is described by his patients as caring, kind, and compassionate. He spends time listening to his patients and explaining their conditions.
Dr. Cole takes great pride in his work, and is thrilled to help patients improve their self-confidence and health.
Dr. Sreekarukonda MD, PhD
Dr. Karukonda received his M.D. Karukonda earned his M.D. Louisiana State University, where he also earned his M.D. and Ph.D. degrees.He completed his dermatology residency training in New Orleans at Tulane University.
Horizon Dermatology and Laser Institute can help you if your concern conditions or enhancements to your appearance are needed.