Be sure to research about the plan. When you’re geared up, use the enrolment/re-enrolment tick list underneath. You may additionally want instructions on how to get admission to the People Portal. You’ll locate that underneath too!
Re-enrol amongst March 1 and March 15 at 7:30 p.M. AT
Your enrolment/re-enrolment checklist
Take those six easy steps:
- Log on to the People Portal, select the “Pay, Pension and Benefits (youflex)” tile beneath “My Info” after which pick out “YouFlex Benefits” on the new overall rewards level in the website.
- Review your private information and make certain the whole thing’s updated.
- Confirm or check in your dependents. You’ll need to indicate which dependents you want to include as you pick your insurance within the subsequent step.
- Review your present day insurance. Look at distinct coverage stage alternatives and the 2022 costs for specific scenarios. Try out the brand new decision tool to assist with your decision-making method. There might be some other option that makes more sense in your and your family’s wishes.
- Review and (if necessary) replace your beneficiary designation to your Life and AD&D Insurance advantages.You can now review, replace (if important) and verify your beneficiary all on line on the YouFlex advantages re-enrolment website. However, if you live in Saskatchewan you may nonetheless want to signal and mail for your Beneficiary Authorization form to SEB, our plan administrator.
- Review your choices summary. If all looks good, make sure you click on “Confirm Your Choice.”
First time the use of the People Portal?
Enter your worker variety within the user call discipline. Your preliminary password is capital “S” + the final 3 digits of your social coverage number + your yr of delivery. For example, if your social insurance number is 123 456 789, and your beginning year is 1985, then your initial password might be S7891985. You may also be requested to set up three safety questions used for resetting your password. If you have got technical difficulties, please contact the Solution Centre