Dragon Age is a highly rated game but it also makes mistakes. One of these errors is Dragon Age Inquisition won’t launch which prevents you from playing the game.
It is more painful than a bad game encounter, we realize.
Bioware and electronics arts have created Dragon Age Inquisition, a preposterous action game. This is the third addition of the Dragon Age establishment, and the continuation of Dragon Age Origins. This game is available for Windows, Xbox and PlayStation.
Also Read: [pii_email_b47d29538f12c20da426]
What Stops Dragon Age: The Inquisition From launching?
There are many reasons why a game doesn’t launch, depending on the system. Let’s look at each reason why your Dragon Age Inquisition video won’t launch.
- Compatibility issues
Sometimes it is possible for a game not to work with Windows 10. Windows 10 will not start the game if the game is incompatible. Windows 10 offers a compatibility mode, which allows you to run any application that has been installed up to now.
- Absent/Corrupted Files
Your problem could be caused by a single missing or corrupted document. It is easy to see that your game won’t launch if you don’t have all the necessary documents.
- Administrative rights
You might need to have administrative rights or additional advantages in order to play the game.
- Screen Optimization Issue
The windows will launch the games in full screen mode. This feature can sometimes cause problems with the game. The game won’t start.
- Directx/VC Revision
Both Direct X (VC Redist) and Direct X (VC Redist) are available in the installation organizer. These forms can also cause the game to not run correctly on your computer.
- Foundation Processes and Services
Many administrations and cycles run in your windows’ foundation. These cycles can interfere with when another launch is taking place. These cycles can be from third-party apps to Windows administrations.
How to Fix Dragon Age: Inquisition Won’t Launch Issue?
We now have a better understanding of the root causes of the problem. Let’s move on to troubleshooting.
Before you jump to the real solutions, restart your computer. This might resolve your problem. If the restart fails to launch the game then you can try the following solutions.
- Use The Dedicated Graphics Cards
It is easy to see why large games need a heavy illustration card. If the problem is due to GPU settings, then the low-force intel chipset would be used to locate the root cause. This card can be used to design church emblems easily
Dragon Age Inquisition requires a large design card. For example, an NVIDIA card.
- Running a Clean Boot
This issue can also be caused by applications at the back. This could be a third-party application or Windows administration.
These steps will help you apply the perfect boot to your game to make it work properly:
- As an administrator, you can run your computer.
- Press enter to search for MSConfig in the hunt bar.
- Once the window opens, click on the tab of the administration.
- You can click the “shroud all Microsoft Services” button.
- Click on the Disable All button to disable all third-party administrators.
- Close the configuration window. Right-click the taskbar to select Task Manager from the drop menu.
- Click the startup tab and disable all running applications. Right-click on the administration to disable an all-around-enabled application and choose the debilitate option.
- Start the game again by restarting your computer
- Confirming Files
All game documents are necessary to launch the game, as we have already discussed. No matter if one of the records is missing or corrupt, difficulty will occur while you start. These steps will help you check your game records:
- Sign in to Origin Client by going to Origin Client
- Click the My Game Library button on the left.
- Right-click the Dragon Age Inquisition Game and choose the Fix Game option from the drop-down menu.
- The inception client will now start reviewing your game records.
- The game will automatically download missing records and replace corrupted documents when it is tested.
- Relaunch the game to see if the error persists.
- Get Your Graphics Card Driver
Illustration drivers can sometimes make multiple errors in windows. To make windows more enjoyable, you should update or remove corrupted drivers.
These steps will allow you to update your illustrations driver.
- In the inquiry bar, search for “gadgets manger”.
- Choose the gadget manager app from the list.
- Locate the appropriate showcase adapters from our list of drivers and expand that tab.
- Right-click on the realistic card, and choose “Update Driver Software” from the drop menu
- Once the update windows are open, click “Search automatically for updated drivers software.” This will automatically install the most current driver for your real card.
Compatibility issues are when there is a conflict between updated windows and the games. Windows has a compatibility mode that allows you to launch your game.
This is how you can run Dragon Age Inquisition compatible mode:
- For the game, go to the installation folder.
- Right-click on the Dragon Age Inquisition executable file and select properties from the drop menu.
- Click on the Run Compatibility Troubleshooter button. Windows will automatically detect your preferred OS to run the game.
- Click on the Try Recommended Setting and choose the Test option.
- Save the progress and apply the window.
Relaunch the game now to see if the Dragon Age Inquisition error has been corrected.
- Install Direct X and VC Redist
Direct X is required for the game’s launch. VC Redist is also necessary. These records could be corrupted, and end up being an obstacle to your game’s launch.
Reinstall both of them to resolve the problem. Here’s how you can fix it.
- Navigate to the following location on your PC C drive: Program Files (x86), Origin games – Dragon Age Inquisition, __Installer and __Installer. -DirectX. -redist
- Run DXSetup.exe to supplant any past forms.