This article will explain three ways for installing an iPhone Emoji set on an Android phone. The instructions are applicable to Android 8 and up.
How do I Set up the iPhone Emoji Keyboard for Android?
To access Apple Emojis install an app that allows you to install an iPhone Emoji keyboard for Android. You have three choices:
- Selecting an Emoji application is a good option for those who are comfortable installing apps using an Android.
- Explore a popular Emoji application An excellent choice when you’re looking to try one application and test its functionality.
- Utilize a brand new keyboard application with various Emojis Some keyboards, like FancyKey allow downloading and working with different Emoji sets.
Select an Emoji App
Explore through the Play Store to discover what stands out for you. The apps listed aren’t like Apple’s, but they may be similar. Perhaps there’s a particular style that you like. Take a look. There are plenty of choices.
- Go to Google Play store. Google Play store and look up the Apple Emoji keyboard or the apple emoji font.
- The search results will contain emoji keyboards and font applications like Kika Emoji Keyboard, Facemoji, Emoji Keyboard Cute Emoticons as well as Emoji Types available for Flipfont 10.
- Select the Emoji application you’d like to download, install it, then install it.
Make use of a new keyboard app
Some keyboards, like FancyKey, let you change emojis. FancyKey is one of the most popular keyboards which comes with customizable options as well as vibrant skins. FancyKey downloads and makes use of Twitter Emojis, which are a bit like the Apple ones. If nothing else works well for you, FancyKey will, no need for rooting or customizing settings.
- Visit the Play Store and install the FancyKey application.
- Launch the Settings app, then go to the System and then Language and input>> Virtual Keyboard.
- Select the keyboards to manage.
- On the FancyKey toggle switch, then press “OKin the window that pops up.
- If you launch an application that displays the keyboard then press to reveal the keypad icon. It’s typically located on the lower-right side of the keyboard.
- On the Change keyboard screen In the Change keyboard screen, tap FancyKey.
- Visit the Home screen then open the FancyKey application.
- In the settings of your FancyKey keyboard, click the Preferences.
- Under the Display section In the Display section, tap Emoji Styles.
- If you are looking through the selection of styles of emojis Choose the one you prefer. These Twitter Emojis appear pretty similar in comparison to Apple ones. Click “OK” to store the latest Emojis.
- When you sign up for FancyKey You’ll be able to access the latest Emojis you have set.
Test a Popular Emoji App
Its Emoji Fonts to Flipfont 10 app alters the font on phones to include Apple-style Emojis. It only works with devices that have the ability to modify the fonts. If you’re able to change the font it’s a great method of getting the iPhone-like Emojis.
- Visit Google Play Store. Google Play store and install the Emoji Fonts for Flipfont 10App..
- Click Settings> Display. Settings > Display> Font size and style..
- Select the font style. Select EmojiFont10 to set it as the default.
- You’re done! Now you’re able to use Apple-like emojis on an Android device.