You don’t want the Windows taskbar.
What Do You Need?
- To hide the taskbar, right-click it on the desktop.
- Windows Settings: Select Personalization Taskbar Behaviors to hide the taskbar. Click on Windows Settings.
- To make sure the taskbar doesn’t hide, click on each app or restart your computer.
This article will demonstrate how to hide Windows’ Taskbar.
How to hide the taskbar on Windows 11
The Windows 11 taskbar is found at the bottom of your screen by default. It provides shortcuts to your most used apps and action center icons. It also has clickable buttons that can be used for switching between active apps.
Why is the Windows Taskbar showing up in my taskbar?
Windows 11 can cause the taskbar to pop up again if it is not hidden. You need to be aware of notifications or apps that may make it pop up.
These fixes will fix the Windows 11 taskbar, if it’s not hidden.
- Clear your notifications. Click in the bottom right corner to see all notifications. Check if they disappear or if you have read them.
- You might be able to find apps that need your attention. If your taskbar is hidden, it will either appear or it will not be hidden at all.
- Close all applications.
- Start Windows Explorer. Then, click Start.
- Turn on your computer. If your taskbar isn’t gone, you can restart it .
Why is my Taskbarn not disappearing when I go to fullscreen?
If your taskbar doesn’t hide when you move fullscreen in an application, it may be because you haven’t set it to hide automatically.
Why doesn’t the Taskbar show up on my second monitor when I use Windows 11?
The location of your taskbar can be changed by adding a second monitor Windows.
Windows 11 has a problem in the taskbar on the second monitor. It will disappear if it’s set to do so. But it won’t pop up when your mouse moves to the bottom.
- How do I make Windows 11’s taskbar transparent?
Windows 11 can be personalized to make the taskbar transparent. To turn transparency on or off, go to Start > Settings > Personalization.
- Is there a way to make my taskbar volume mixer work?
Open Windows Setting > Sounds> Mixer. Right click on the icon in your taskbar to open the volume mixer window. Select Pin taskbar.