Potted plants can be used to decorate your village
What to Know
- Create a crafting table. Place a Brick into the first and third boxes in the first row. Next, place a Brick into the middle box in the second row.
- To make a potted plant, place a flower pot on the ground and then add a plant to it.
This guide will show you how to create a Flower Pot in Minecraft. It also shows how to place flowers in it on any platform.
How to make a flower pot in Minecraft
You will need a Crafting Table, Furnace and all the materials to make a flower pot.
- Create a Crafting Table. To each box of the 2X2 crafting grid, add Planks from the same wood type. Any type of wood is acceptable (HT0_ Oak Wood or Jungle Wood), ).
- Place the Crafting Table on the floor and then open it to reveal the 3X3 grid. Your platform will determine how to accomplish this.
- PC: Right-click
- Mobile: Single-tap
- Xbox: Press LT
- Press L2
- ZL – Nintendo
- Make a Furnace. Place 8 Cobblestones and Blackstones in each of the boxes on the 3X3 crafting grid.
- To open the smelting menu, place the Furnace on the ground.
- Put a fuel source (e.g. Place a fuel source (e.g., coal or wood) in the box at the bottom of the Furnace menu.
- Clay should be placed in the top box to the left of the Furnace menu.Clay in the Minecraft Furnace Menu
- Wait for the progress bar fill up, then add the Brick into your inventory. Continue until you have three bricks.
- Make your flower pot. Add a Brick to the first and third boxes of the first row. Add a Brick to the middle box in the second row.
Recipe for Minecraft Flower Pot
To make a flower pot, all you need is a Crafting Table.
- 3 Bricks
What can you do with a flower pot?
Use Flower Pots for holding flowers and other plants. The Flower Pot should be placed on the ground. Next, place the plant on top. Potted plants can be used for decorative purposes only. These plants can be used to beautify your home or village.