First visible in macOS Big Sur, Safari’s redesigned Start Page in iOS 15 is a one-forestall store for all your Bookmarks, Favorites, Frequently Visited sites, Siri Suggestions, iCloud Tabs, Reading List, and Privacy Report.
The Start Page additionally functions numerous customizable options, which include the cappotential to select your very own Start Page wallpaper. You may even optionally sync your Start Page look on all of your gadgets via iCloud. The following steps display how you may begin making the Safari Start Page your very own.
- Launch Safari in your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap the open tabs icon withinside the backside proper nook of the Safari interface.
- In the Tabs view, faucet the + icon withinside the backside left nook to open a brand new tab.
- Scroll right all the way down to the lowest of the Start Page and faucet the Edit button.
- To sync your Start Page settings with different gadgets related to the identical Apple ID, activate the transfer subsequent to Use Start Page on All Devices.
- Use the switches to govern what you need to seem in your Start Page. Options include: Favorites, Frequently Visited, Shared with You, Privacy Report, Siri Suggestions, Reading List, and iCloud Tabs.
You also can activate the Background photo choice and select one of the current iOS wallpapers, or choose your very own out of your pix via way of means of tapping the big + button.
Tap the X on the top-proper of the menu card whilst you are done.
In iOS 15, Tab Groups is some other new characteristic in Safari which can enhance your surfing experience. To examine extra approximately Tab Groups, make certain to test out our devoted how-to.