DECEMBER 15, 2021
The updated Watch OS is not available for your Apple Watch.
A smartwatch might not be able to download an operating system upgrade for a variety of reasons.
Today, I’ll show you how to fix an Apple Watch Series 3 that doesn’t update.
How to Update Apple Watch in the Traditional Way
You may have already tried this, but it will make sure you are protected. It is almost certain that you will experience an interruption. To download WatchOS, open the Watch App. Next, tap Software Update. If you see an option to download and install, go ahead!
HOW TO FIX A APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 THAT DOES NOT UPDATE
7 STEPS TOTAL1.
Reset Your Apple Watch and Turn it On
You can quickly restart your computer to fix minor problems.
How can I turn off my Apple Watch and bring it back on?
- Press the Side button.
- Continue pressing the Side button until the Power Onslider appears.
- Slide the blue and red Power icons left to right. Turn off your Apple Watch.
- Wait about 15 seconds.
- To turn on your Apple Watch, hold down the side button.
Check the WiFi connection of your Apple Watch
You must connect your Apple Watch to Wi-Fi in order to update it. We will make sure your iPhone is connected.
How can I check my Apple Watch’s WiFi connection?
- Open Settings on your iPhone.
- Tap Wi Fi.
- Look for a network with a blue marknext. It indicates that your iPhone has been connected to the network.
Check that your Apple Watch has sufficient power
You need at least 50% battery to update your Apple Watch. If you don’t have enough, your iPhone will not allow you to update it.
How can I make sure my Apple Watch has enough power?
- Scroll up from the bottom of your Apple Watch’s screen.
- The percentage of battery charge is displayed in the upper left corner on your Watch face.
- If your Apple Watch is half-full, you can place it on its charger.
- Wait until your Apple Watch passes 50% battery.
- Install the Watch OS update.
Check your Apple Watch storage space
Apple Watches require around 100 MB (megabytes) of storage to install WatchOS updates.
How can I check my Apple Watch’s storage space?
- Download the Watch app to your iPhone.
- Tap General.
- Tap Use.
- Check the Usage page to see how many storage options your Apple Watch has.
Apple Servers for Problems
Millions attempt to download the latest Apple watchOS version at once. Your Apple Watch may not be up-to-date.
How can I find out if Apple servers are down?
- View Apple’s system page.
- All points must be in green.
- Apple servers may be to blame if many dots don’t turn blue.
All settings and content can be deleted from your Apple Watch
This is the last resort for Apple Watch home repairs. You can completely remove the problem by deleting any settings.
How can I delete all settings from my Apple Watch?
- Open Settings on your Apple Watch.
- Tap General.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap to Delete All Content and Settings.
- Enter your passcode when prompted.
- To confirm, tap Erase All.
- Connect your Apple Watch to your iPhone.
Apple Watch Repair
If all of the troubleshooting steps have failed to resolve the issue, you should contact Apple directly. To prevent the problem getting worse, you should let a professional diagnose it.
I fix my Apple Watch?
Apple can also be reached using a variety of ways to arrange repairs:
- Book an appointment at a Genius Bar in your locality.
- Bring your Apple Watch in for a free diagnosis and repair quote.
If you’d prefer a mail-in repair service:
- Visit Apple’s support site.
- Apple offers mail-in repair services.
Apple Watch Series 3: New
It is a smart idea to have the latest software update for technology like the Apple Watch.
If your Apple Watch Series 3 won’t download, you might not know where to start troubleshooting.